The history of the ALPA company is a story of a stable and prospering company. The popularity of the ALPA brand has persisted for tens of years. After the pre-war period of production in Brno, the plant moved to Velké Meziříčí in 1948. Its privatization took place in 1994 and the ALPA company is a modern and prospective company today. The ownership of a traditional Czech brand and satisfaction of our customers lasting for more than 100 years are the most precious attributes of which the ALPA brand is always proud.